Friday, December 2, 2011

the man in the silhouette

There might be something unhinged about drooling over a fictional character.  More disturbing still, is that said character is, kind of a hot mess. Well, I don't care. Donald Draper, I don't care that you smoke like a chimney and drink like a fish, because nobody - noooo-body - looks as good as you do wearing mirrored aviators.  And as for you Jon Hamm - you are spectacular.




"The reason you haven't felt it is because it doesn't exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one"






The question is not "What would Don Draper do?" It is, rather: "What would you do if you were in the same room as Don Draper?" My answer: exactly what's she's doing below. Oh. My. God.


See, I just don't know how anyone that handsome gets anything done.  Would you not just lose chunks of time in random reflective surfaces??

SB xx

No comments: