Thursday, January 6, 2011

death by email

Uh oh - sent another one of those emails this afternoon - to John no less. We've each been playing a cat and mouse game with words - since before Christmas. I don't get his motivation.

My motivation is that I can't speak to him like this, face-to-face;
My motivation is because I care more than I should.

If he didn't appreciate what I wrote - why wouldn't he just leave it? He's a guy - just ignore and move on - it's not like he hasn't already sold out - so why does he keep pressing me?

He wanted me to 'expand' on what I meant. Oh, I gave him some expansion and a whole lot of frank. If he doesn't get it when he reads that email - he is truly stupid.

Forecast for tomorrow points to one of two distinct possibilities: it'll either be a groundbreaking day or a really awkward one. All money is on the awkward - but, you never know.

SB xx

No comments: