Sunday, October 13, 2013

the good, the bad, the downright ugly

The good.
Seeing Mr Matt Damon pop up on your TV screen is always good.  As far as I'm concerned this guy can do no wrong.  He's my imaginary husband. Well... one of them.




The bad.
For a chronic foot issue that I have been nursing for most of the year, I have been sentenced to six weeks in a 'moon-boot' in a last ditch effort to avoid surgery.  On the plus side, it's probably the closest I'll ever get to wearing knee high boots - however it's only on one leg, and the look is completely cheapened by the velcro. *insert quiet sob*

The ugly.
While in the hairdressers yesterday I witnessed a conversation in which the grey-haired, middle aged man next to me asked for a mullet hair cut.  He actually asked for it y'all.  I can't believe people actually deem that a legitimate hair-style choice.  Surely mullets are the stuff of accidents and dares?  Surely, surely no one 'chooses' to look like a bogan?



No comments: