Sunday, March 25, 2012

fools are free

I kind of got shat on, one too many times over the course of this weekend. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, or maybe this is at least a half truth?

I think the loneliness has finally set in and I'm bored with myself. The last thing I want to be doing is wishing my weekend away. But I'm tired of feeling like the only crazy in this nut-house.

Someone told me last week, as he walked out the door, wishing me a great day. He said "if you don't have a great day, there's only one person to blame...YOU" he said "if you're silly enough to let someone ruin it for you!"  I know he's right; but I don't have the strength for my crap, along with everyone elses too.

A client also told me, while discussing the merits of having the curtains open during a therapy session "did you know, looking into a dark room, from a brightly lit area, that you cannot see what's inside that room?" I didn't know this, but I know am the dark room, and no one outside can see in from their sunny positions. Nor do they want to, it seems.

 



SB

1 comment:

Rianna said...

'Runnin out of Fools'. Amen to that. xoxo