I've come to realise that my life can be summarised in a series of poorly executed one-liners. I've been having trouble lately, writing entries - due to lack of inspiration, massive over thinking (me....never) or simply because I haven't had anything to say.
I used to think, that if I were to be expressed as a literary metaphor, I might be inclined to say I was a 'classic' novel, maybe even a 'cult' read. Now, I realise, I'm actually more of a MAD magazine.
Here is a list of blog titles I've considered using today:
- Dear God, please don't let me turn out like my Father
- What is wrong with me?
- What is wrong with my family?
- Remember kids, Facebook stalking always ends badly
- Confessions of a Compassion Fatigue
- I know what sequela means, do you?
- I can't BELIEVE it's not Friday yet.
- Who says you need sleep to function?