Sunday, December 5, 2010

If you're not angry, you're not paying attention...

This afternoon I thought I'd plug my Wii in for a little Sunday afternoon fun/relax time. My poison was 'Super Mario Brothers'. I was feeling nostalgic - missing Mario's little moustache and bouncy demeanor - hoping for a little coin action and turtle jumping. It started out ok - but then things got really nasty. To cut a painful story short - I spent about 2 hours trying to pass the same level - losing numerous 'Mario lives' and bonuses in the process. Lost my temper, my patience and I think, gained whiplash. Oh yeah, and I really really hate Mario. So, I figured out that playing Wii:
doesn't look a thing like this

or this.

That it will generally leave you feeling like this.

And therefore, the probability that this,

this

and this

happens, is almost certain.

And, if nothing else - you'll just end up wanting to smack yourself in the face
to avoid anymore pain. A la this:

SB xx

No comments: