Saturday, November 27, 2010

don't be so sure

I don't seem to have a lot to say at the moment. I feel a little like I'm in some self imposed exile from myself. But still, I wanted to share a little gem. Officially from 'The Verses' this song features the lovely Mr Dan Sultan. Two talented Aussies, reminding me, that at least for the moment music is safe*.



Damn it Dan Sultan, if dark hair and blue eyes aren't my ultimate weakness. And vintage cars...

SB xx

*I have an irrational fear that one day, the world is going to run out of music...

1 comment:

MissEmy said...

I would so die if the world did that to me!! Music is my life in a way, so to speak. Russell Crowe is in an australian band thirty odd foot grunts or something. That's like double yum. Good looking actor singing. haha. :D

Good song! Very catchy. :)