Sunday, October 24, 2010

more news from nowhere

I'm the first member in my immediate family to possess a passport. I got it back in 2009 when the plan was to go to Italy. Those plans got blown apart, so the little book with a bad picture of my face is still awaiting adventure.

I think it's time that I had my passport cherry 'popped'... and it looks set to happen next year.

I'm not one that likes to make too many plans - because if my past has taught me anything, it's that nothing ever really goes to plan.

But, if the last little while has taught me anything - it's that you're pretty much only ever either moving forward or going backwards, because in life there is no standing still.

In making plans, however small they might be, I declare to the world 'I am not waiting for anyone or anything anymore'.

SB xx

1 comment:

MissEmy said...

That sounds exciting! And there's some saying that goes: A wish without a plan, is just that, a wish. Or something like that! I hope your plans happen and I say, go for it!!! :D