Monday, June 29, 2015

the making of things

So, it's been quite a while.  I have thought about you quite a lot, I wanted to drop by and say hi, (so many times) but so much time had passed that I didn't really know how...

I came across this video a while ago, and stashed it away for a later date.  Today seems as good a day as any other to share it.

In my own way, I'm striving to make something beautiful.  Something important, and authentic, and resounding. My own tattoo on time. But not one of those dodgy ones that people get in the heat of the moment, and then three years down the track they are having it burnt off their flesh with laser therapy.  That's why I'm taking my time.

I suppose I always imagined that being truthful would be easy, turns out it's not.  It's risky to live, to love, to be any version of yourself, but especially the 'real' one. 



I'm learning things about myself all the time.

For instance: I like Milo just fine without added sugar (you just need to up the Milo to liquid ratio), I am quite fearful of plunging to my death in a sinkhole, Chris Pratt is hot (both versions) and life, even in its complete ordinariness, hurts.

Jesus Pratt - enough with the sexy eyes already

No comments: