Friday, January 20, 2012

C.B.A

I have decided, that there are just some people in this world who need not be bothered with. This particular breed of human are selfish, self involved, rude, arrogant bastards - the kind of people who if, say, during an evacuation, they didn't make it to the muster point, you probably wouldn't be too concerned about risking life and limb by going back. I'm pretty sure these people aren't even liked by their mothers - that is if they have them, and they weren't spawned from the bottom of a stagnant pool of water.

People like this make me really, really mad - because I do not understand their drive to be this way. I don't think it's hard to be courteous. Most of all, I hate the way these bastards push other people down.

There's a particular character at work, who is just like this.  I have tried - whenever our paths collide, to be friendly, show an interest - but this has never, ever been returned. In fact, if this person ever asked me how I was, I'd probably lapse into a deepened state of shock. Her asshole-ness was further deepened when she was promoted to a senior position at work, so now she thinks she actually has proof that she is better than everyone else... and I'm pretty sure somewhere on her imaginary business card, she would have "shit don't stink" following her name.  I don't say this lightly, so when I say it, I mean it - she's a fucking bitch.

Why do people like this bother me so? I suppose it's because meek and mild people like myself are expected to feel bad about themselves around these characters; and because for small slices of my life, I allow these people to make me genuinely doubt my worthiness as a person. I. Hate. That.

So, power to me!  I declare that this woman is not worthy of my nice.  I will no longer make any effort with her. I know that this probably won't bother her in the slightest, but it'll sure as shit make me feel better.  It takes a lot to drive me to this amount of madness and cold strategy, so you can be assured this woman is a worthy recipient... or non-recipient as it happens.

I just can't be arsed with people like this, and refuse to be treated like a piece of crap, over and over again. I'm not a mean person - not really; I just figure that people like this eventually cop what's coming to them - one way or another.



SB xx

No comments: