Thursday, October 6, 2011

my someday

I've always wished to have green or blue eyes - instead of my standard old brown.  Aside from contact lenses, I suppose there's no hope...


For the longest time I have wanted a Jeep Wrangler - red, if possible.  I don't know why the fascination started.  It could have something to do with having a high school crush on an older guy who drove a jeep; possibly because of my love for the show 'Gilmore Girls' or it might just be because I figure that road tripping in a Jeep would be the ultimate freedom. I vote the last.


One day, I want to live in a converted warehouse...


buy myself a kick-ass red lipstick and have the guts to wear it...


dance to silence in the arms of a good man...


learn how to play piano...


wear a dress like Scarlett O'Hara - just once...


attend a masquerade ball...


walk in the rain, and get soaking wet...


get married, and have a big beautiful fascinator in my hair...


while wearing red-ruby shoes underneath my ice white dress..


have kids, and be the kind of mother to read to her children, all the time.


Just a start.

SB xx

No comments: